5 secrets to styling with a hairdryer, curling iron and iron
In 2020, light Hollywood curls, perfectly straight glossy hair, careless curls made with a hair dryer, and a wide variety of buns and tails traditionally remain in fashion. Such styling can be seen on “star” photographs that adorn the covers of trendy glossy magazines.
You can make salon styling like glossy even at home. Some life hacks and secrets from top stylists will come to the rescue. So, for example, stylist Gigi Hadid in an interview tells what needs to be done to make the hair look neat and healthy without any super-complicated manipulations. The professional focuses on nutrition, the correct selection of bed linen and hair care products.
The secret of a great hairstyle with a hairdryer and not only: how to make the styling as attractive and durable as possible
Flowing curls, textured braids and other beautiful styling at home are no worse than in beauty salons, if you follow these simple rules and recommendations:
- Use high quality equipment. A professional hairdryer will not hurt not only in a good hairdresser, but also at home. It makes drying and styling your hair easier, faster and safer. The presence of a diffuser, concentrator and other attachments, as well as support for drying with cold air, is an excellent opportunity to protect the hairstyle from drying out and, as a result, brittleness. You can buy an affordable professional hair dryer for your home at https://www.moyo.ua/bt/tekhnika-lichnogo-po/feni/professionalnye/.
- Always remember about thermal protection and nourishing sprays that keep the hair shine after drying. The main “highlight” of any styling is not curls or unusual weaves, but a healthy shine, elasticity and softness and density of each curl. To avoid the deterioration of the hair condition due to intense exposure to high temperatures and styling products, it is necessary to protect the hair with various sprays, serums, emulsions and fluids before styling.
- Use a strong fixing agent when using flat pads, irons and tongs. This will help make your styling as stable as possible. Even in rainy and windy weather, the curls will remain ideal if they are pre-treated with varnish, mousse or foam. It is advisable that the styling products are made by the same manufacturer as the shampoo, conditioner and thermal protection.
- Allow curls to cool after using curling iron or tongs. How to translate this into reality? Fix each curl, removed from the base of the curling iron, in a twisted state using a hairpin or a hairdressing clip.
- Select the diameter of the curling iron, focusing on the desired result. For large curls, a model with a relatively thick base (from 30 mm) is needed, and for small “afro-curls” – a thin and miniature curling iron (from 10 mm). Light waves and casual curls can be done with a hair dryer – using hairpins or clips.