Cellulite or how to get rid of it
1.carrot juice – 130 g
celery juice – 75 g
2.carrot juice – 130 g
celery juice – 70 g
apple juice – 70 g
3.carrot juice – 130 g
cabbage juice – 50 g
4. orange juice – 130 g
1.2, or better 3 times a week, load your body with physical procedures. The most effective of these are walking, swimming, cycling and fitness exercises for weight loss. This should take you at least 45 minutes. Just over 2 hours a week – is it really that difficult ?!
2. Walk a lot and be outdoors. Everything is appropriate here: from shopping to an active party in the country.
1. Rubbing or bathing with sea salt will help strengthen the connective tissue in problem areas.
2. “Kills” fat in the tissue affected by cellulite, massage with vegetable, rose or anise oils.
3. A pinch massage is good for solving any problem related to appearance. Thanks to this procedure, the corresponding areas of the skin are reddened, warmed, which means that blood flow in them increases.
4. Dry massage with a mitten should become a routine for you. Twice a day – morning and evening – rub the problem areas for 5 minutes. After that, take a shower and lubricate your skin with cream.
5. A special wrapping will help to increase skin elasticity and eliminate puffiness: mix healing clay with warm chamomile infusion until a soft gruel is obtained, apply to the areas affected by cellulite, let dry, rinse with warm water after 20 minutes.
6. Some algae help to remove toxins from problem areas. The wrapping effect will be enhanced if the corresponding areas are covered with polyethylene on top.
7. Take a contrast shower regularly. It helps to improve microblood circulation in adipose tissue. The shower head must be moved from the feet to the heart, and the procedure must be finished by pouring cold water over it.
Gymnastics for cellulite
1. Sitting on the carpet. The back is straight, the arms are bent at the elbows, the legs are extended. Move on the buttocks, alternately shifting body weight to one or the other leg (10 movements forward and backward). Repeat 3 times.
2. Lying on your back. Bend and lift your left leg. Place the ankle of your right foot on her knee. Trying not to lift your lower back off the floor, pull your left to your chest. Then the same, changing the position of the legs (10 movements with each leg). Repeat 3 times.
3. On the right side. Lean on the elbow of your left hand, extend your right. Make 25 swings upward with your left foot. The same – right, turning to the left side.
Do not strive to complete the whole complex at once, gradually increase the load. The result of daily exercises will appear in 2-3 months. Having achieved it, do not quit regular training.
Use anti-cellulite creams.
The sooner you start taking care of problem areas using anti-cellulite products, the better the effect will be.
Probably, today there is not a single woman who has not heard of anti-cellulite creams. Any self-respecting cosmetic company necessarily produces a special line, which includes anti-cellulite creams. And on television, you can constantly see advertisements for similar products. So, we are telling you about the principle of action of such a cream.
The thing is that this cream must be applied with light massage movements – this way, you will kill two birds with one stone, firstly, give yourself a massage, and secondly, during the massage, the anti-cellulite properties of the cream will be better manifested.
According to many recommendations, you need to use those creams that include ivy, ginkgo extract, horsetail, seaweed, arnica and other substances. So in theory, but practice shows that the most effective are those creams that contain vitamin A, horse chestnut, various trace elements, caffeine and enzymes. The fact is that such creams not only have an anti-cellulite effect, but also quite effectively improve the condition of the skin and even subcutaneous fat. What is very pleasant, the effect of the use of such creams appears quite quickly, but they are most effective in the first stage of cellulite.
Anti-cellulite creams can help you in the early stages of cellulite development. In order for the effect of the cream to be as effective as possible, it is recommended to apply it and massage the skin at the same time. The result from the application will be noticeable within a few weeks of its application. However, it must be remembered that one cream in order to get rid of cellulite, even at the initial stage, may not be enough.