Fashion trends fall-winter 2019-2020
New season sounds with new collections, with their lot of novelties and ict to adopt. After going around fashion trends fall-winter 2019-2020 ready-to-wear department, focus on the accessories that brighten and finish to dress a look with style. Handbags, shoes and more to wear this winter : what are the last must have to adopt ? It may well be that beautiful wonders forgotten in the bottom of your closet come back to the front of the stage fashion...
Our check list to see more clearly this season and make the right choices, just to stay on top of the trend in all circumstances.
>> To read also: The fall-winter fashion trends 2019-2020
Good shoes to adopt
- The leggings flat or wedge heels,
- The low boots with pointed toe, small heels kitten heel,
- Low boots with rounded toe, square heels: easier to wear and shift in python effect leather color or foal zebra effect,
- Let's rock! The rather low biker that comes this season to replace the santiag,
- The return of the creepers and Dr. Martens,
- Thepump BCBG with ankle bridles.
Handbags to wear
- The chic versions in mini format continue their offensive, lady-like chic version or worn banana on the belt,
- More chic "neo-bourgoise", the rigid bag closure with buckle keep a very couture imprint or emancipate with studded details.
The jewels at the top to shine
- The rhinestone earrings,
- The gimmick of the multiple flat and bijoutered bars,
- The maxi chains,
- The necklace parure tribal spirit, even with feather finish.
Other accessories to consider
- The maximum size belted, strapped, stands out with wide belts corseted effect or with a square buckle,
- The bob leather, plaid or leopard woolen,
- In touch, around the neck fake fur or feathered boa.
It's your turn !
Thanks to Claire Rémy, Head Designer Women's RTW at Carlin.
Read also :
⋙ How to adopt the waders?
⋙ Ankle boots: which model for which look?
⋙ Top 5 trend accessories to adopt after 50 years