Fashion trends spring-summer 2019
New season rings with new collections, with their lot of novelties and ict to adopt. After going around fashion trends spring-summer 2019 ready-to-wear department, focus on the accessories that brighten and finish to dress a look with style. Handbags, shoes and more to wear this summer : what will be the must have to adopt? And conversely, those to leave in the closet during this season? Our check list to see more clearly and make the right choices, to stay on top of the trend in any circumstance.
In the shoes department, we put on ...
- Platforms : whether for sandals or sneakers sneakers,
- Pointed tips with heels, flats or flanges,
- Square tips, in white only for the most fashion (the famous white boots!),
- The shoes shiny version clubbing : at the level of shoes, whether sandals or sewing spirit boots,
- Sandals or pumps with ankle bridles.
Good handbags to adopt
- The soft bag bohemian spirit, crocheted, in rafia or with fringes,
- Cart arty folk, multicolored braided embroidered or fringed XL tote version,
- The "belt bag" or the banana bag classy worn waistband for urban adventurous looks,
- The bags geometric figures, all in roundness, cubic or more or more hexagonal shape softened leather,
- The big soft bag totemind sporty sliding or neo-marine finish to be worn at arm's length or wedged under the elbow,
- The maxi bag or shopping bag PVC color or slightly plasticized,
- The bucket bag, simple and with rope net.
Jewelry to shine
In continuity this season, maximum earrings stay in the game. In infinite length, sometimes baroque, creole or floral, they give a boost in the blink of an eye.
Other accessories to consider
- The jewel belt, rhinestones or multi-chain version Chanel,
- The wide belt with logo,
- The maxi rain bob for weather protection!
- The maxi-capeline in the hats department,
- The solar ones narrow rectangular frames.
What's in the closet this summer ...
- The cap,
- The single earring,
- The slip-on basketball,
- Charm jewelry,
- The wedge sandal wood,
- The babouche.
Thanks to Claire Rémy, Head Designer Women's RTW at Carlin.
Read also :
⋙ Fashion trends 2019: all the new pieces you will love this year!
⋙ 6 ways to tie a scarf this summer
⋙ Flat sandals: which models to choose?
⋙ What swimsuit for me? Tips from the video expert
⋙ All our fashion accessories