How to wash your face correctly: useful tips from a beautician
Do not wash off makeup at night, crush pimples – these are not the main problems that girls make in their daily rituals. Such a simple morning stage as washing has a number of its features that must be taken into account in order for the face to remain fresh and clean. Cosmetologist-aesthetist Dinara Makhtumkulieva will tell you how to cleanse the skin correctly.
“External factors, diet, sleep patterns, daily habits – all this affects the state of not only the body and organs, but also the condition of the facial skin. With a competent approach and cleansing, any cosmetic products will work more efficiently, penetrating into the deeper layers of the dermis. And also in order for the skin of the face to rest, it is necessary first of all to cleanse it of make-up, in what tired state they would not be: pores closed with tonal means and powder are the key to new rashes on the face. There are several basic rules for cleansing the skin, following which the face will shine and attract the attention of others, ”says the doctor of the CIDC network of clinics.
The main difference between this type of skin is dullness and a low percentage of oiliness. In the absence of proper care, peeling appears on the upper layer, and the skin begins to crack. And the peculiarity is that dry skin is individually sensitive to sudden changes in temperature, strong cleansers, and even to some creams. In this case, when cleansing, you should give preference to milk, foams and lotions, which contain natural plant oils and hyaluronic acid. And at night, it is recommended to apply a mask with vitamin B3, which helps to cope with dryness due to the content of fruit and lactic acids.
In oily skin types, the sebaceous glands work more actively than in other types, which creates a barrier against aging, but at the same time, the pores are instantly clogged. From this, foci of inflammation, irritation and acne appear on the face. When cleansing oily skin, you should give preference to products with salicylic acid, which regulates the production of sebum. In the morning and in the evening, it is best to cleanse your skin with a zinc-rich gel, and then wipe it with a zinc-free toner or lotion. Before applying makeup, it is worth applying a fluid with a matte finish so that the foundation does not start to shine after a few hours. In order to remove inflammation, in addition to professional treatment and procedures, it is recommended to use a clay-based mask once a week.
This type is quite rare and its owners find it much easier, since it is less sensitive, and the even circulation of the skin gives the skin a healthy pinkish tint. Such skin is elastic, there is almost no inflammation and peeling. In order to maintain a healthy look, it is worth using soft foams, which contain poloxamers, micelles and cocobetaines, which prevent inflammation and wrinkles.
- Washing only in the evenings. But this is the wrong approach, because during the night, the work of the sebaceous glands leaves a film that must be cleaned after waking up. In addition, massage movements during application of the soft foam can increase blood flow, which has a lifting effect.
- If you hope to remove flaking and grease, often use abrasive products. But exfoliation is best used once a week in order not to aggravate the situation, as frequent use of a product with particulate matter can injure the skin.
- After washing, you should give preference to disposable napkins rather than a towel. Since in a humid environment, bacteria accumulate in the bathroom, which remain on the tissues and can provoke the appearance of rashes.
- The contrast temperature can disrupt the balance of the skin, so when washing your face, you should give preference to water at room temperature.
- All cleansers must be rinsed off thoroughly, as residues can clog pores.
Proper skin cleansing is the foundation of a healthy and beautiful appearance. It is better to seek the advice of a specialist who, after a history, will select the necessary professional home care.