IDEAS! Trendy colors spring summer 2021 101 photos
Fashionable colors spring-summer 2021 will be remembered for a whole bunch of high-profile debuts of fashion designers. These include Olivier Lapidus at Lanvin, Claire Waite Keller at Givenchy, Luc Meyer at Jil Sander. Fashion trends spring-summer 2021 at the fashion show showed the most unusual colors and combinations in clothes.
Once a year, you can contemplate a real riot of colors, and colors from pantones will delight even the most demanding fashionista. You can familiarize yourself with the new products from the photo and choose the most suitable image.
On trendy color combinations spring summer 2021
Outerwear. The main trends of the season will be various leather jackets, bombers, parks in combination with floral elements that will soften the brutal look. This solution looks harmonious and fresh with a plain skirt or trousers. Large flowers are a summer and spring highlighting accent for any look.
What should be the wardrobe?
- Yellow in everything. Since the main trend of the season is yellow, you can combine it with anything. Combining with other colors of the rainbow, we get a weightless image with a little bit of frivolity. In a business style, it is ideally combined with white, gray, black and black and white.
- Skirt. Pleated, trapezoid or bell bottom suits both parties and in everyday life. A light top combined with a dark bottom will be perfect this season if the floral shades are from the same palette. Colorful skirts with a solid top can be complemented with original gold jewelry.
- Pants. The optimal solution would be floral embroidery on the trousers, but if the plant print is large, it will visually enlarge the hips. To avoid the effect, choose a sweatshirt or blouse to match.
- Dress. For a woman, this wardrobe attribute should become a favorite this season. The white print will be ideally combined on blue, black and simply on a dark background of an evening dress. For an office set, a dress in a restrained tones (light pink, blue, coral) is suitable in combination with classic shoes with heels and a plain cardigan.
About trendy colors from panton spring summer 2021
The Pantone Institute has been a real trendsetter in color for more than ten years, so this season there are 12 more shades, which is certainly pleasing. The classic palette has also been expanded, so the business wardrobe has been replenished with unusual colors.
The pantone palette this time varies from rich tones to brighter ones, thanks to such an impressive selection, you can safely prepare for unexpected and delightful combinations. These colors will most likely be used as stand-alone colors, because they are beautiful in themselves.
Twelve popular shades this season:
- Cherry Tomato is an appetizing red-orange color that will appeal to fans of bright and bold looks. Radiates energy and is associated with heat.
- Meadowlark is the main color of spring due to its brightness and freshness. Clothes in these colors will certainly delight and be associated with spring. Photos of such images are simply mesmerizing and beckoning.
- Chili Oil – a reddish brown from a warm palette, will add a pinch of pepper and maximum brightness to any look.
- Arcadia – the only green shade in the presented palette, will certainly be remembered by everyone for its spring coldness.
- Pink Lavender – delicate and romantic shades will suit dreamy persons, charm with freshness and originality.
- Little Boy Blue is a pale blue shade with hints of lilac that can win the heart of every fashionista and is suitable not only for newborns. The color itself has a calming effect, gives harmony and resembles a clear spring sky.
- Blooming Dahlia – a blooming dahlia, belongs to pale pink shades, but with an admixture of peach. Associated with tenderness and pleasant warmth.
- Emperador is a chocolate shade, clothes with such a deep color become more sophisticated.
- Ultra Violet – the human eye is able to see ultraviolet light, perhaps that is why it charms, intrigues, attracts the eyes of passers-by and seems to glow from the inside.
- Lime Punch is a bright and quite catchy shade, which translates as lime punch.
- Spring Crocus is a shade of lilac that will be remembered for its cheerfulness and charm.
- Almost Mauve is an ivory shade of neutral and light. It gives the image a certain charm, a little nostalgia and a feeling of tenderness.
About pantone spring summer 2021 fashion colors in clothes
The classic base colors from Panton have been presented below:
- Warm sand (beige);
- Sailor blue (navy blue);
- Coconut milk (white);
- Harbor fog (light gray).
According to the Institute, it is from these shades that it is best to start when creating an image and simply replenishing a wardrobe.
What is the trendy hair color spring summer 2021?
What hair color is fashionable this season is of interest to lovers of changing the image who are pursuing fashion trends. Fashion designers focused on bright and classic shades, so the following became popular colors for women:
- all known red shades;
- rich red;
- light hair color (caramel, platinum, linen, dirty, strawberry);
- bronze tones;
- tones not typical for hair.
To give the hair originality and additional volume, stylists advise combining cherry shades, for example, from lighter to darker. Highlighting using red strands looks original.
About fashionable colors of bags spring summer 2021
An important place in the women’s wardrobe is given to a handbag, where a mixture of styles takes the leading position, but do not forget about the classics. The color of the accessory can be very different, this season there are no restrictions.
A variety of bags will allow you to choose an accessory for any image you like:
- Wicker bags. A bit like fruit baskets or beach bags.
- Fringed models. They look quite playful and amazing, it’s not for nothing that such bags have eclipsed the heads of modern designers.
- Bags with stripes, a cage (with a geometric print) are not going to give up their positions this season.
- Tote bags are ideal for completing an evening look.
- Fashionable maxisize bags are comfortable, practical and roomy.
- Small clutches for carrying in hand or handbags on a chain. They are so microscopic that only a compact mirror and lipstick can fit.
- Fur bags. They turned out to be cute and a little playful, in terms of style they are more suitable for the winter period.
- Bags with a belt or a belt. They go well with casual wear and bright outfits.
- Semicircular or vice versa, round models in a retro style, decorated with spikes or round metal details.
About trendy nail polish colors spring summer 2021
Here, as in clothes, nothing has changed, the main thing is to adhere to restraint, brightness, freshness in color. Animal prints have also appeared in fashion, which will certainly appeal to those who love to stand out from the crowd. Summer drawings are relevant – palm trees, sea and waves.
Both bright colors and more restrained ones will be popular this season:
- From sky blue to deep blue.
- Green shades.
- Red wine. Now it breaks all records, thanks to the combination with all clothes.
- Light gray.
- Lemon yellow.
- Rose quartz.
About fashionable shoe colors spring summer 2021
For women this season, the main thing in shoes is convenience. Everyone can find something attractive and original for themselves:
- Shoes with low heels or low heels.
- A high heel should be stable and wide.
- Platform sandals with pointed ends.
- The transparent heel is a fashionable novelty.
Ballerinas this spring turned out to be out of competition; models with an elongated toe are also in fashion. In colors, preference should be given to fashionable colors: metallic, silver, unsurpassed gold and with various holographic prints. Photos from the shows demonstrate femininity and romance in every look.
On trendy lipstick colors spring summer 2021
There are a huge number of shades in fashion, so it is almost impossible to spoil the conceived image – the main thing is to experiment. Brighter and more defiant makeup is best left for the evening.
In addition to natural makeup, brighter shades of lipstick have come into fashion:
- pink chocolate;
- all dark shades.