The fall-winter fashion trends 2019-2020
It's back to a new season that rhymes with new collections and trends to adopt. After you have unveiled all fashion trends spring-summer 2019, cap on the novelties that will punctuate our wardrobe this winter. From podiums to our favorite brands, find all the inspirations who will make us an eye, and the parts that will undoubtedly join our dressing. Follow the guide !
The good colors and associations of the season
We can note 3 large families of colors for the autumn-winter 2019-2020 :
The beige announces its great return, from the most timeless classic to the hottest caramelized or scorched cinnamon. To watch too, the "Hot chocolate"!
Macaroons acidulated, tenderly pastelized : lilac, almond or vanilla hues, to face the cold polar with a soft protection,
The bright pop, saturated, tonic or solar winter like the mango, tomato and fuchsia colors that express themselves on any matt or glossy support, and even dare to combine in total look.
Generally, the color will be worn in monochrome from the most neutral to the most lively. However, camels and caramels in major color can marry petrol blue, brick red, poppy or purple.
Printed news and materials
Unbelievable, the Tawny beasts are always in the spotlight with the python and the zebra pattern alternatively, and renew themselves with pop colors this season.
The floral cashmere, reminiscence 70's also express themselves generously in all-over or in patchwork.
We also like the big flowers blurred, watercolor, preferably on a dark background.
Finally, tiles, conventional and unconventional like tartan, window and checkered revival 80's, play the card of chic or grunge.
Side materials, classic chic and version show off telescoping this season !
On the program, smooth drapery. But also brilliance all the day with supports that hang on the material like satin silks, lurex threads in weaves and knits, metallic jacquards, glitter and sequins gold and colors, metallic coatings.
Hairy matters still, colored fur with feathers.
Not to mention the leather, matt, lacquered or with shimmering surfaces, to wear in total look.
More casual, the velvety aspects: velvet sportswear ribbed with mohair mesh, foamy, swollen.
Key trends autumn-winter 2019-2020 to podium podiums
The trend of tailoring announces the great return of coordinated or decoordinate costume, a citywear more committed to the detriment of sportswear which seems to be easing this season.
Another return in force, the tendency of the bourgeoisie or "Neo-bourge"a carelessly retro-chic look with seventies influences, playing with an ultra-feminine seduction, which will be declined day and night.
In contrast, more rebellious and dark but always chic, the tendency to an emancipated, conquering glamor, in a rock-punk or sexy register.
The pieces to have in his closet and that we will see everywhere
- The metallic down jacket,
-The satin parka,
- Oversized long bathrobe or men's coat
- The vintage 70's bomber jacket,
- The blazer crossed buttoning, more structured and shoulders slightly maintained,
- The man's suit in fused checks and corduroy,
- Oversized boyfriend pullover
- The sweater and blouse with puffed sleeves,
- The striped ribbed jumper,
- The floral dress bohème midi length, with the bottom slightly asymmetrical, or totally plain and satiny,
- The Midi length skirt leather city or casual version,
- The return of the flare and some culottes,
In general, the key details will focus on shoulders with imposing stature and on the extent of the sleeves.
What do we keep from last winter?
- The leopard and plaid coat,
- The coat and the jacket like skin returned,
- The long fluid trench
- The sweater and sock sweater,
- The bohemian blouse, even with ruffled collar,
- The skirt and the dress length midi,
- The jog pant fluid version,
- High-waisted trousers, to tie or belt,
- High waist jeans
- pants or flare jeans,
- The leather leggings.
... and what we forget!
Whether for clothes as for accessorieswe do not stow or forget anymore! Why ? Because we are no longer in this attitude, this way of being, of consuming: on the contrary, we keep, we recover everything to recycle, "Updater".
The vintage trend has never been so fashionable and already for several seasons, it's a way of rewriting the present with a more creative and personalized approach.
The good look for the autumn-winter 2019-2020
- Oversized long boyish coat + satin dress with flounced details or tube knit dress + low boots,
- The velvet blazer jacket + the bohemian flower dress + sneaker boots or sneakers,
- The vintage jacket + the sock sweater + the skirt + the boots.
Thanks to Claire Rémy, Head Designer Women's RTW at Carlin.
Read also :
⋙ The 10 basics to have in her wardrobe
⋙ Find the perfect dress thanks to the advice of our fashion expert (video)
⋙ The video mode chronicle: how to wear prints?
⋙ Fashion: 7 tips to match the colors of your outfits without fault of taste
⋙ 10 tips to find his style of dress