Women’s backpack bag: how and with what to wear correctly
Modern women choose backpacks as an accessory no less often than traditional bags. Due to their practicality, versatility and variety of styles, backpacks can match almost any outfit from romantic to sporty. In our material, we have collected useful recommendations and tips for you that will help you choose a backpack and tell you what to wear with backpacks.
What types of women’s backpacks are there?
Women’s backpacks may vary in size, shape, design, etc. Also, backpacks are divided into categories according to the scope:
- Urban. The most widespread and demanded type of backpacks. Urban women’s backpacks are usually medium sized and trendy in design. A city backpack is a versatile women’s accessory that can be combined with any type of clothing (dresses, jeans, trousers, suits, etc.).
- Sports. Obviously, this category of women’s backpacks is intended for playing sports and carrying sports equipment for training, but girls often wear sports backpacks with a bright and fashionable design with everyday things, creating interesting looks.
- Tourist. Women’s travel backpacks have impressive dimensions, so in everyday life they are inconvenient to use and it is better to wear them only for their intended purpose – on a camping trip or on a trip.
- Youth. Backpacks for young girls feature bright designs with catchy prints. They are chosen by schoolgirls and students for study, so youth backpacks often have an appropriate design for easy transfer of papers and textbooks. By the link https://lapabags.com/ you can get acquainted in more detail with the stylish models of teenage and youth women’s backpacks.
How to match a backpack with clothes by color?
There are two ways you can go when choosing a color for a backpack – choose a model in the same color scheme as your clothes, or, on the contrary, purchase a backpack bag that will contrast with the rest of the image.
Nowadays, pastel colors (pink, peach, lavender, mint), metallic finishes (silver, golden), shades of red and brown (fiery orange, rusty brown) are popular.
Of course, there are universal colors that go well with any shades and textures of clothes – these are the so-called basic colors (white, black, beige, gray, dark blue). If you plan to wear a backpack with a large number of different outfits, we advise you to pay attention to just such shades, and also avoid models with themed prints and drawings.
Also, the color of the backpack depends on what time of year you are going to wear the accessory. In summer, light shades are more in demand, and in winter, dark and deep colors.
Read: How to choose a set of cosmetics as a gift
8 main trends of summer 2021
Choosing the material of the backpack
In order for the backpack bag to look organic and complement your image, it is important that the product is combined with clothing in terms of material. Of course, there are no strict rules, but
The most popular and demanded materials
- Leather. Women’s leather backpacks stand out for their versatility. They are chosen for urban looks with jeans, flying dresses, skirts and even business suits. You will never have the question of what to wear it with, because leather models are combined with almost any clothing, with the exception of evening dresses. A leather backpack will be appropriate in your wardrobe both in winter and in summer.
- Polyester… Reliable and practical material for creating women’s bags and backpacks. An excellent choice for an accessory that you plan to wear every day and travel a lot with it around the city, on public transport, etc.
- Denim… Denim looks great with white items or colorful, bright clothing. The women’s denim backpack will perfectly complement your spring and summer light wardrobe.